Should your household are non-EU residents and also you want to remain in Sweden for over 90 days, your family users should make an application for residence cards at the Swedish Migration Agency. The residence card enables your loved ones to reside and work with Sweden so long as you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or residing on the pension or any other means that are sufficient supporting your loved ones.
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or partner that is registered
- Your or your spouse’s unmarried kids under 21 years old
- Your or your lover’s young ones over 21 years old for financial support if they are dependent on you
- Your or your spouse’s parents who will be economically influenced by you (will not connect with the moms and dads of students)
- Another member of the family that is reliant if you are required personally to take care of the family member for serious health reasons on you for their subsistence or is part of your or your partner’s household or.
Cohabiting partner refers to partners who aren’t hitched but reside together as though hitched. It isn’t sufficient you have actually resided together for instance during a tourist see.
If you meet up with the demands for right of residence your loved ones have actually the ability to begin studying or working just after arriving at Sweden. They cannot want to wait to use for or perhaps provided their residence card.
In case your household need visas
Your loved ones have actually a right to Swedish visas them to be able to travel here if they need. Once they have actually found its way to Sweden, they could then fill out an application for residence cards. Visa applications are submitted up to an embassy that is swedish consulate basic in the united states their current address. Close family relations of a EU resident need not spend any costs whenever trying to get a visa to come with the EU resident to a country that is eu.
Each member of the family that is maybe not A eu citizen, including young ones, must submit their particular application. The shape utilized is entitled Application for Schengen Visa, number 119031. For details about which guidelines use during the embassy or consulate-general concerned, please visit se/en that is swedenabroad.
Just How your loved ones should submit an application for residence cards
Each member of the family should use independently. And also this pertains to kids. They fill in the program for residence card kind, quantity 145011, and deliver it in or submit it at one of several Swedish Migration Agency’s license devices.
There isn’t any charge for obtaining a residence card.
Your loved ones should enclose
- Copies associated with pages inside their passports which reveal their information that is personal, photograph, signature, passport quantity, passport issuing nation, the time for the passport’s credibility and whether or not they have actually authorization to call home in countries apart from their nation of beginning.
- If you’re married, a duplicate of the wedding certification or matching document
- If you’re cohabiting lovers, a document appearing that you’ve got resided together in your nation of beginning
- For kiddies, a duplicate of these birth certification like the parents’ names
- Papers showing the way the nearest and dearest are dependent up on your plus in exactly just what method you may be related (pertains to young ones over 21 years old along with other close loved ones).
How exactly to demonstrate that you are cohabiting lovers
To demonstrate you should submit documents supporting this fact that you have lived together. It could be information that is personal documents or any other certificates stating you have already been registered in the address that is same. It is also documents showing which you have experienced joint bank records or insurance coverage. You can submit copies of bills which can be jointly addressed for you, or even to each one of you separately but to your address that is same such as for instance phone bills.
Your loved ones additionally needs to add papers showing exactly exactly how you meet up with the demands for residence license. The documents they must submit be determined by what sort of occupation you’ve got.
In the event that you work, research or are self-employed in another national nation your household have to enclose
- Certificate that displays that you as well as your family members are included in the social protection system in your nation of beginning. The certificate ought to be granted by the authorities in your nation of beginning and may inform you that your family are included in another EU nation’s social safety system. If you should be struggling to get this type of certification you’ll want to signal a full-coverage personal medical insurance coverage which is applicable through your remain in Sweden
- Rent indicating the lease quantity, if you should be leasing your housing
- Certification of purchase in the event that you have your housing
- Information regarding the month-to-month expenses of one’s housing, such as for jpeoplemeet dating instance price of loan and amortisation and any month-to-month charges if you have your home
- Payslips from your own companies when it comes to past 3 months, if you should be used
- Certificate of every other allowances or any other kinds of earnings
- Receipts of expenses associated with commuting across Swedish boundaries, for instance by means of a month-to-month solution or comparable.
In the event that you operate in Sweden family want to enclose
- Work certification from your own manager
- Your final 90 days’ wage requirements if you’re used by the hour.
In the event that you learn in Sweden your household need certainly to enclose
- Content of one’s admission certification for the training programme or span of a top school that is secondarygym) level or more
- Content of the European medical health insurance card (EU card) or other completely addressing medical health insurance
- Evidence yourself and your family that you have sufficient means to support.
If you should be self-employed in Sweden your household need certainly to enclose
- F-tax card and enrollment certification through the Swedish businesses Registration Office
- Your VAT accounts that are latest (in the event your business is likely to take into account VAT)
- Official certification that you’re conducting operations, as an example utilizing invoices sent to customers, receipts of bought materials and leases for the operations’ premises.
When you have bought a company procedure in Sweden your loved ones should also enclose
- Deed of transfer
- The newest report that is annual.
In the event that you have sufficient means to support yourself your family need to enclose if you are a pensioner or
- Certificate showing that your household are included in the social insurance coverage system in your nation of beginning. The certification should really be given by the authorities in your nation of beginning and may inform you that your family are included in another EU nation’s social security measures. You need to sign a full-coverage private healthcare insurance which applies throughout your stay in Sweden if you are unable to get such a certificate
- Rent specifying the lease quantity, if you should be leasing your accommodation
- Certificate of purchase in the event that you possess your premises
- Details about the month-to-month expenses of one’s housing, such as for instance price of loan and amortisation and any fees that are monthly you have your home
- Retirement declaration if you’re a pensioner.
In the event that you intend to live down wealth that is personal household should
- Specify when you look at the application just how long you want to call home in Sweden
- Enclose a bank declaration showing exactly how much cash you have
- Enclose details about share dividends or any other disposable income.
Photograph for the res If your household has appropriate of residence they shall be provided with a residence card. Residence cards have pictures as well as your household should go to the Swedish Migration Agency become photographed. This should be performed as quickly as possible after publishing a residence card application. To be photographed they have to book a consultation.
Following the choice happens to be made
The residence card is provided for your target in Sweden. The card is valid so long as both you and your family reside in Sweden and you also meet with the needs for right of residence. When you yourself have resided in Sweden with right of residence constantly for 5 years you have got a permanent right of residence. If the household desires a certificate of these permanent right of residence you can easily submit an application for a permanent residence card.
In the event that Swedish Migration Agency declines the application form
In the event that Swedish Migration Agency refuses your loved ones’s application, they could allure your choice within three months associated with the day you received it. Here is how for this are located in your decision.