Harmony / Pitch Shift / De-tune Guitar Effect
3 Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, De-tune Harmony
It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
De-tune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, and it rings like a nice spacey feeling
Mooer Audio micro effect pedals pack an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
Features and Specifications
- Very small and exquisite
- Full Metal Shell
- True bypass
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting. ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) (Not Supplied)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual